Though the company history of Debenhams
dates back to 1778, the Debenhams name first appeared in 1813 as the partnership of Clark and Debenham in London's Wigmore Street. Prospering throughout the 19th century, the business grew to include a number of retail outlets all over the country as well as clothing manufacturing operations. In 1905, the business was incorporated and Debenhams first department store was opened.
is Britain's favourite department store. With 102 stores across the UK and Republic of Ireland, a home shopping catalogue and a ground-breaking website, Debenhams are committed to offering their customers greater value, a wider choice and excellent service across every area in which they trade.
In total, Debenhams sells over 500 international brands. Debenhams
are the UK's number one retailer of many international brands, including Estιe Lauder, Clinique and Clarins, Meyer, Portmeirion and Viners-Oneida, Ben Sherman, Playtex and Lepel. Recently introduced brands include Kickers, Ted Baker Endurance and Morgan.
The Debenhams UK Store
is well known for it's quality products and extensive range of affordable fashions and unique range of Debenhams furniture:
- Debenhams store has one of the best selections of luxury lingerie and fashionable clothes of any UK online department store
- The Debenhams Online Store has an outstanding collection of unique products - and the best prices!
- At Debenhams Online, as in any Debenhams store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The Debenhams Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At Debenhams Website, as with any Debenhams transaction, whether in-store or via the Debenhams Catalog, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of Debenhams
has been established over many decades, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. Debenhams brand-name which is recognised throughout the UK, and also far beyond. When you buy from Debenhams Website
you wont be disappointed!