WH Smith customers are some of the most loyal UK shoppers, going back to WH Smith
again and again. However, when you consider just a few of the services available from WH Smith, it's easy to see why:
- Easy Order Book Ordering
- Comprehensive Magazine Ordering Service
- Historic Newspapers - dial up and get a newspaper from the day you were born, the day you were married or even yesterday
- Information Screens in many stores
- Newspaper Payment Point - no need to queue to pay for your newspaper, simply drop your money into the paypoint
- Costa coffee shop in some of WH Smith larger stores
- WH Smith Personalised stationery service is also available at many of the WH Smith stores
WH Smith is traded on the London Stock Exchange, but WH Smith
is unrelated to other major UK bookstores and UK stationery stores such as Rymans Stationers, Hammicks, Blackwells or Viking Stationers.
WH Smith, UK: WH Smith is the UK's number one family retailer selling a range of products that extends across education, entertainment and information. Each year WH Smith High Street stores sell enough pens to circle the earth; enough books to fill a library shelf from London to Edinburgh; and enough paper to write a letter to everyone in the world. Shopping online at WH Smith is so easy!
High Street provides a wide range of products and services including: Books, News and magazines, Home, Office and Fashion Stationery, Education and Revision Aids, Travel Guides and Maps, Art Materials, Home entertainment, including videos, CDs, DVDs and games, WH Smith Gift Vouchers, Theatre Tickets, Stamps, Batteries, Lottery Tickets, Confectionery - and more! WH Smith
sell more books than any other retailer in England, Scotland and Wales. For example, one in three copies of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire were bought from WH Smith
in the first weekend of release. WH Smith promote new authors with the WH Smith Fresh Talent showcase and also have the Thumping Good Read Award that is voted for by members of WH Smith Clubcard. [ Source: WHSmith.co.uk ]