founded as Soft Warehouse in Dallas, Texas, in October 1984, originally sold "direct" to business customers. The company opened its first retail store in April 1985; opened its first Computer Superstore in April 1988; changed its name to CompUSA
in March 1991 and, in September 1998, CompUSA completed its acquisition of the Computer City chain from Tandy Corporation. In March 2000 CompUSA
became a privately held company, under the new leadership of Mexican retail company, Grupo Sanborns. CompUSA
is now a leader in technology retail, and these days when you shop at CompUSA
you can find everything from printers to pocket PC's and plasma screen televisions! - www.compusa.com
The CompUSA Store is well known for it's quality Electronics products and extensive range of affordable home entertainment systems and CompUSA widescreen TV products:
- CompUSA store has one of the best selections of electrical goods and home audio products of any USA Electronics store
- The CompUSA Online Store has an outstanding collection of unique Electronics products - and the best prices!
- At CompUSA, as with any CompUSA store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The CompUSA Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At CompUSA Website, as with any CompUSA transaction, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of CompUSA
has been established over many years, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. CompUSA brand-name which is recognised throughout the USA, and also far beyond. When you buy from CompUSA Website
you wont be disappointed!