Elisabeth from Liz Claibourne - Designer Clothes From The Leading Plus-size Fashion Retailer:
- Liz Claibourne's "Elisabeth" range is most especially for the plus-size woman, but the Elisabeth range also caters for the more petite woman too!
- The Elisabeth range of Liz Claibourne clothes also includes belts, socks, scarves, jewelry, hosiery and lots more, besides the huge range of dresses, tops and pants! At Liz Claibourne, plus-sized women can finally shop for clothes with equality!
- As importantly, the Elisabeth clothes range from Liz Claibourne (LizWear, as some prefer) is affordable, affordable and, yes, affordable!
- You'll also find Liz Claibourne gift certificates, and free Elisabeth newsletters at Liz Claibourne's online Elisabeth store.
- Plus-size woman or not, you're going to look just great when you Shop Elisabeth with Liz Claibourne clothes. We guarantee it!
Don't get confused with the various Liz Claibourne websites: the Liz Claibourne
website is the main site, selling fragrances, Shower Curtains, Bath Collections, Accessories and a wide selection of clothes for both men and women; the Elisabeth
website is devoted soley to the excellent Elisabeth
range of clothing by Liz Claibourne.
Buying direct from Liz Claibourne
saves you money. Liz Claibourne
provides customers with discounts, rebates, closeout pricing and more … and the Liz Claibourne name is one you can trust for quality. Liz Claibourne
customers can be sure they won't find such good deals and good service at such low prices anywhere else! - www.liz-claiborne.com
Liz Claibourne Inc.
designs and markets an extensive range of women's and men's fashion apparel and accessories--each with its own distinct style, audience and attitude--as well as fragrances for both women and men. The Liz Claibourne
international portfolio of brands includes:
Axcess, Bora Bora, Claiborne, Crazy Horse, Curve, Dana Buchman, Elisabeth
, Ellen Tracy, Emma James, ENYCE, First Issue, J.H. Collectibles, Juicy Couture, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Liz Claibourne, Lucky Brand, Mambo, Marvella, Mex, Monet 2, Realities, Sigrid Olsen, Spark, Trifari, Villager
In addition, Liz Claibourne Inc. holds the exclusive, long-term license to produce and sell men's and women's collections of DKNY® Jeans and DKNY® Active, as well as CITY DKNY® better women's sportswear in the Western Hemisphere. The Company also has the exclusive license to produce women's wear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Unlisted and Reaction Kenneth Cole brand names. [ Source: www.liz-claiborne.com ]