SBC Yahoo! DSL
is an information service that combines DSL transport, Internet access and applications from SBC Internet Services, with customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc., to provide the customer with high-speed broadband access to the World Wide Web. Further details on offers/packages provided at SBC Yahoo! Website
SBC Company Profile
- Has the strongest balance sheet in the industry
- Is the second largest local service provider in the U.S.
- Makes multi-year, multi-billion-dollar investments to develop new technologies
- Yahoo!® internet services alliances - Is the market leader in high-speed DSL Internet
- Has been rated the world's most admired telecommunications company for the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
Through SBC subsidiaries, SBC companies provide a full range of voice, data, networking and e-business services to address the specific needs of individual businesses and consumers. SBC is America's leading provider of high-speed DSL Internet access service, and one of the nation's leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
SBC companies currently have more than 60 million access lines nationwide. SBC also has a 60 percent equity interest in Cingular Wireless, its joint venture with BellSouth, which serves more than 21 million wireless customers.