SBC Company Profile
- Has the strongest balance sheet in the industry
- Is the second largest local service provider in the U.S.
- Makes multi-year, multi-billion-dollar investments to develop new technologies
- Yahoo!® internet services alliances - Is the market leader in high-speed DSL Internet
- Has been rated the world's most admired telecommunications company for the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
Through SBC subsidiaries, SBC companies provide a full range of voice, data, networking and e-business services to address the specific needs of individual businesses and consumers. SBC is America's leading provider of high-speed DSL Internet access service, and one of the nation's leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
SBC companies currently have more than 60 million access lines nationwide. SBC also has a 60 percent equity interest in Cingular Wireless, its joint venture with BellSouth, which serves more than 21 million wireless customers.
SBC Yahoo! Dial-Up Information
SBC Yahoo! Dial
is the Web the way you want it. With unlimited Internet access to your personalized web experience, you get what you want when you want it. Enjoy these benefits:
Start your new SBC Yahoo! Dial experience and enjoy:
- Customized browser with easy navigation and built-in instant messaging
- Mail account with 25MB of online storage space PLUS 10 additional mail addresses - each with 10 MB of space for you and your family (no more additional mailbox charges!)
- SBC Yahoo! Photos and Briefcase with 60MB of online storage
- Three SBC Yahoo! Classifieds listings and SBC Yahoo! Auctions listings
- Parental controls to help you exercise control over the content your children can view on the Internet
Additional SBC Yahoo! Dial
- Homepage personalized to your interests
- Extra large email box accessible from anywhere
- Instant messenger built right into your browser
- 60MB of online storage for photos and files
- Easy-to-use parental controls
- Three auctions and classifieds listings