High Street provides a wide range of products and services including: Books, News and magazines, Home, Office and Fashion Stationery, Education and Revision Aids, Travel Guides and Maps, Art Materials, Home entertainment, including videos, CDs, DVDs and games, WHSmith Gift Vouchers, Theatre Tickets, Stamps, Batteries, Lottery Tickets, Confectionery - and more! WHSmith
sell more books than any other retailer in England, Scotland and Wales. For example, one in three copies of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire were bought from WHSmith
in the first weekend of release. WHSmith promote new authors with the WHSmith Fresh Talent showcase and also have the Thumping Good Read Award that is voted for by members of WHSmith Clubcard. [ Source: WHSmith.co.uk ]
WHSmith is well known for it's huge range of books and extensive selection of quality stationery, music, toys and games and an excellent selection of DVDs and videos - amongst many other products:
- WHSmith store has one of the best selections of books and stationery products of any online UK store
- The WHSmith Online superstore also has an outstanding collection of unique products and an wonderful selection of toys and games - and at the best prices!
- At WHSmith website, as in any WHSmith store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The WHSmith Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At WHSmith Website, as with any WHSmith transaction, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of WHSmith
has been established over many decades, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. WHSmith brand-name is recognised throughout the UK, and also far beyond. When you buy from WHSmith Website
you wont be disappointed!
WHSmith customers are some of the most loyal UK shoppers, going back to WHSmith
again and again. However, when you consider just a few of the services available from WHSmith, it's easy to see why:
- Easy Order Book Ordering
- Comprehensive Magazine Ordering Service
- Historic Newspapers - dial up and get a newspaper from the day you were born, the day you were married or even yesterday
- Information Screens in many stores
- Newspaper Payment Point - no need to queue to pay for your newspaper, simply drop your money into the paypoint
- Costa coffee shop in some of WHSmith larger stores
- WHSmith Personalised stationery service is also available at many of the WHSmith stores
WHSmith is traded on the London Stock Exchange, but WHSmith
is unrelated to other major UK bookstores and UK stationery stores such as Rymans Stationers, Hammicks, Blackwells or Viking Stationers.