Diamond Warehouse Wedding Rings: Purchase Wedding Rings and Luxury Diamond Jewelry at Diamond Warehouse
Diamond Warehouse: At Diamond Warehouse Direct You'll Get The Best Selection of Internet Shopping and always The Best Prices!
Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum › Wedding Ring Engrave › Ags Diamonds › Iced Out Earrings › Irish Engagement Ring › How Pearls Are Made › Design A Engagement Ring › Tesslon Pearls › Hearts On Fire Diamonds › Diamond Viper Driver › Holiday Earrings › Akoyo Pearls › Pearls Care › Diamonds Uk › Diamonds And Jewelry › Fresh Water Pearl › The Necklace By Guy De Maupassant › Diamond Reality › Information Of Diamonds › Sapphire Wedding Band › Lever Back Earrings › Indian Necklace › Hermes Necklace › Buy Diamonds › Diamond Wedding Ring Sets ›
diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile
orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile
diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style – The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement – The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight – Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth – Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table – Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle – Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet – Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish – Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity – Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot – A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color – Grade of color.
- Fluorescence – Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments – Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Diamond Warehouse: Engagement Rings, Classic Gold and Silver Jewelry, Watches, Diamonds and More
partner with diamond and jewelry merchants worldwide to get the finest quality merchandise at the very best prices. Then Blue Nile
pass the savings on to you, so you can buy a more beautiful diamond or piece of jewelry. In fact, you'll find Blue Nile prices are as much as 20–40% below traditional jewelry retailers. All Blue Nile diamond jewelry features near-colorless (I-grade color) with eye-clean clarity (SI-grade clarity). This standard applies to all Blue Nile diamond jewelry, even pieces with the smallest diamonds.
Equally exceptional quality is found with Blue Nile's range of finest sterling silver jewelry, the best 18k gold jewelry and the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Akoya and Tahitian cultured pearl jewelry ... [ More ]
More Internet Shopping and Online Services
Musician's Friend B&Q DIY Currys UK Abound Catalogue Marks & Spencer, UK Laura Ashley Kays Catalogue NetZero Internet Franklin Covey Tesco Online, UK River Island, UK Argos, UK Dixons, UK Littlewoods Jos. A. Bank, Clothiers CompUSA Debenhams, UK Blue Nile Interflora Flower Delivery Elisabeth, by Liz Claiborne Marshall Ward WH Smith Bookstore Comet UK Avon Cosmetics Chapters, Canada Dick Blick
Diamond Warehouse - Back
More Online Shopping
© Shop Direct: Shop Online with Diamond Warehouse Store - Diamond Warehouse Internet Shopping